You are here
Educational Psychology and Guidance Laboratory
Submitted by admin on Tue, 2022-02-15 12:52
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY AND GUIDANCE LABORATORY
- Become a laboratory with thoroughgoing facilities to provide optimal services for students, lecturers, and the community.
- Become a laboratory that can provide sufficient facilities, infrastructure, and accurate data to develop knowledge in guidance and counseling as well as psychology.
- Be a financially independent laboratory to support its existence and development.
To achieve the visions, the Educational Psychology and Guidance Laboratory has the following missions:
- Developing and establishing the laboratory service system to support practicum activities and the development of knowledge in the Educational Psychology and Guidance Department.
- Organizing practicum activities to enhance the skills of practitioners in conducting professional guidance and counseling activities.
- Developing research activities for lecturers and students to strengthen the knowledge of guidance and counseling as well as psychology.
- Socializing and developing the laboratory through community development services.
Leaflet : Download