You are here
Submitted by admin on Thu, 2022-05-19 10:55
The study objectives for guidance and counseling study program are:
- Able to work as a guidance and counseling teacher/counselor and collaborate with colleagues and/or other professions in facilitating the development of counselees.
- Graduates are able to carry out assessments to understand deeply the counselee who wants to be studied, manage guidance and counseling services, master the theory and practice of guidance and counseling.
- Graduates are able to demonstrate an honest, confident, responsible and progressive leadership spirit; communication skills, social skills, multicultural awareness; cooperate with various parties from various fields; and have openness to national and global perspectives.
- Graduates are able to uphold professional ethics in accordance with the code of ethics and counseling, accompanied by social responsibility as members of professional associations and comply with regulations and ethical issues in the field of guidance and counseling.
Program Learning Outcome
- Demonstrate an attitude as a good citizen of Indonesia and the world, have a tradition of religious and cultural attitudes; understand themselves as part of a social community; respect equality and diversity; have social sensitivity and are responsive to social changes in society in general and the world of education in particular.
- Have professional ethics in the field of guidance and counseling by showing responsible, independent, integrity, critical behavior, open to technological developments and innovations accompanied by continuous self-development efforts.
- Communicate ideas, ideas, opinions, thoughts, findings and/or results of scientific studies orally or in writing through print/electronic media as well as in scientific, professional, academic and non-academic forums.
- Demonstrating the ability to design and implement guidance & counseling service programs with methods/techniques and media that are in accordance with the needs and characteristics of students, and evaluate them.
- Able to think critically about the theory and practice of guidance and counseling, master the principles, concepts, procedures and techniques of guidance and counseling in the personal-social, learning and career fields.
- Able to understand the theoretical basis and application of guidance and counseling in the scope of marriage and family, human resource development, or community development
- Able to carry out basic services, responsive services, individual planning and specialization, and system support by using relevant approaches, settings, methods, techniques, and multimedia as well as paying attention to the needs of service targets originating from socio-cultural diversity in types, lines and levels of units education
- Able to display expertise in the implementation of guidance and counseling services